Welcome

Welcome to the 2008 Introduction to School Libraries and Learning Blog. This is your space for sharing and learning. If you have any difficulties using the blog please contact Pauline McCowan 09 524 3866 or Lisa Allcott 09 524 3860.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Library workroom / office






Finally on board now...

Weeks ago I took photos of the office in the library and have managed to do a fair bit of organising since. I managed to fill two big wheely bins with paper rubbish. I will attach before photos. Did make a little bit of mess to emphasise the sorting and organising that will be happening.

2 comments:

Pauline McCowan said...

Great Cheryl, well done with the first pictures up on the blog!Lots of work to do and now you are on the way.

donnakebab said...

Cheryl, I think your posting is wonderful and clever! believe me, it's really clever 'cos I have only just managed to get on the blog myself!!!