Welcome

Welcome to the 2008 Introduction to School Libraries and Learning Blog. This is your space for sharing and learning. If you have any difficulties using the blog please contact Pauline McCowan 09 524 3866 or Lisa Allcott 09 524 3860.

Friday, May 2, 2008

MtEden Normal Primary School







Hi everyone! Am having yet another go at this!



I did enjoy the course,it was most informative. My predecessor has taught me well though and some of the systems are already in place. I will get better shelf labeling in my office,with a box for books to be repaired rather than just piling them up! and the PTA has agreed to buy new shelf dividers for the library.My office is still a dumping ground! As you can see! What a mess! Perhaps I should call these the before photos! The balloons are from the schools birthday and the Blues poster put up by staff to remind me where I live now!I would tidy it in preparation to take the photos and then would forget the camera and it would be a shambles again. Am going to be much firmer this term! But then I also tend to say oh yeah but it in there I'll deal with it! Need more hours in a day! I am going to update the procedures manual and put it in the back of the library loan barcode folder so that it is all in one place. I love my job! And MENPS is a great fun place to work. Always looking forward to learning more and improving our Information Centre.

No comments: